[dms-discuss] hours

Tim F davispcug at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 15 12:25:33 PST 2013

December 15, 2013

Hiya Braden --

Gosh-durn it! I just cain't unnerstan why yew wouldn't wanna
hang out in our comfy re-frigerated clubhouse all weekend! Heck,
we've got moosic and corn-puters and 4D printers (that's like 3D,
but they use up a lot of time, too...) an' everythin!

Well, if'n yew gets lonely or bored yew can always just drop in
during MY open hours on Thursday nights... (oops... mumble, mumble)
Uh... It looks like I'm gonna have to duck outa my Thursday night
hours on December 19... and also on December 26... gonna have fambly
over fer the holidays, an' all (ahem).

Mebbe next year?

Anyways, Braden -- an' everyone -- have a great holiday season!

-- All my best to all of you,
Tim F