[dms-discuss] lights

Braden dms at dabrado.net
Sun Dec 8 16:52:57 PST 2013

Hi,

Two of the flourescent lights on the door-side of the room on the right side as you enter seem to be starting to have problems, at least when I was by yesterday.  Quite a bit of flickering and took a while to warm up.  So I suppose it is worth thinking about replacement bulbs (unless they already exist..?), and/or what we want for the lighting situation.  E.g. Bio-engineered bioluminescenct plants.  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/antonyevans/glowing-plants-natural-lighting-with-no-electricit

Thanks,
  Braden