[dms-discuss] Add "The Art of the Algorithms" to Calendar?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Dec 10 10:31:13 PST 2013

On Mon, Dec 09, 2013 at 12:08:56PM -0800, Braden wrote:
> And I (well, my Dad) have an Amiga 500!  I'm been meaning to see if it will still run.  I loved that thing.

Ooh, if you can get that up and running with a copy of "CONTROL" demo
from the mid-1990s, I have a remake of that for the Atari 8-bit that
came out in the past year or two.  We could do a side-by-side.

Note: I have no idea how to code demos.  I'm pretty low-end
when it comes to coding on these old systems. (I used BASIC and
Action! (a high-level, C-/Pascal-like language), and _still_ haven't
dove into 6502 assembly. *weep*)

-bill!