[dms-discuss] Add "The Art of the Algorithms" to Calendar?

Wesley Aptekar-Cassels w.aptekar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 12:36:54 PST 2013

>  My only concern is that I have no idea how to use an Atari or a
Commodore VIC 20... would you guys (Bill and Wesley) be available to come
in and show them off?

Sure.  And if I can get some demos working by then, I can probably just
have it loop through them as well.

> I bet we could run this as part of the ArtAbout even if it wasn't
original work...  although maybe somebody wants to write a demo before
then???

Challenge. Accepted.