[dms-discuss] Add "The Art of the Algorithms" to Calendar?

Wesley Aptekar-Cassels w.aptekar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 12:01:42 PST 2013

If there's some sort of old hardware showcase, I have a Commodore VIC
20<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VIC_20>that still works last time I
checked (the VIC 20 was released in 1980).
You can program in BASIC and play Pacman!

If people are interested I could probably get at least a couple of
demos<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodore_VIC-20_demos>running on
it.

- Wesley