[dms-discuss] Add "The Art of the Algorithms" to Calendar?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Dec 8 14:04:17 PST 2013

On Sun, Dec 08, 2013 at 11:14:59AM -0800, Emily Schleiner wrote:
>    Dear James,
>    Nicholas and I were wondering if you could add a film screening to the
>    calendar in January "The Art of the Algorithms" to Friday the 10th (2nd
>    Friday)?

I have a pair of Atari 8-bits and a collection of neat demoscene demos
spanning from the late 1980s to today.  In case you guys are interested
in having some actual hardware out... :)

(Speaking of which, I have an ageing SD card 'disk drive' for my Atari
that has never livedi n a case, and now needs a tiny bit of soldering.
I get the feeling someone out here might be able to lend me a hand.
I am not a hardware guy. :( )

-bill!