Printrbot Simple status report

Tim F davi... at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 23:27:06 PDT 2013

August 27, 2013

Hi gang --

I'm proud to report that our little Printrbot Simple performed very well at last Sunday's Davis Flea Market, thanks to Braden the Mighty, who figured out what software to use (Pronterface) and configured it so well that he had it printing out little robots, to the delight of the masses. Braden was very generous in sharing his configuration and test files with me, and I used them to make my laptop control the printer properly. Hurrah!

Tonight I attached a little fan (courtesy of Mick; thank you, sir!) and tested it, with help from Bill (good work with the tweezers!). It seems to be working very well.

---> So, I think that we should have a little talk soon, to plan a public workshop, start taking orders, etc.

What say you-all?

Regards,
Tim