[dcw] Fwd: Davis Makerspace in September ArtAbout and possibly ARTober

Tim F davi... at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 11:17:51 PDT 2013

August 20, 2013

Hi Nicholas --

I've been studying that vacuum printing method (I showed you the video by  Aaron Bartholl), and I think it would be a very good tool to have in our repertoire.

I found a supplier of suitable plastic sheets; about $2.00 to $3.00 per square foot. And I'm willing to build the machine and learn how to make a few molds.

The LED part would be easy, too.

Can we get some help designing the artistic part?

I'd suggest that we get moving on this NOW if we want to be rock-steady-ready in time for Halloween! Can we have a meet-up to get started?

Creepy fun!

-- Tim