Device Tracking

Robert Nickerson r... at omsoft.com
Thu Aug 15 18:02:18 PDT 2013

Hi

So Ive temporarily given the SPACEs DHCP leased IP address access to our
inventory control we are developing.

In english I guess, this means you can view this link only from the
space for a limited time.

I'm just throwing it out there to see if you all want to use the
framework, and work with my staffperson who has developed it. I think it
can easily be de-omsoft'd and the mechanics can be used to add n
devices, and check them out to a user, check them in from a user, and
put notes on them. Very bare bones. But you all can flesh it out. Put in
QR code or bar code inputs/outputs

Would be honored to make an inventory control system with you that we
could make open source and available to other makerspaces.

So if you want to use it as a starting point, I think my guy would be
glad to meet you and help develop it into the inventory control for the
makerspace.

https://ompanel.omsoft.com/device/list

Thx