[dcw] Kickstarter

Steve Edberg edb... at edberg-online.com
Sun Sep 23 20:59:29 PDT 2012

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but if we want to project it
at the next meeting I've got a video projector we could use (VGA or
RCA/composite input only, but I have adaptors).

   steve e.

| Steve Edberg                                  edb... at edberg-online.com |
| Programming/Database/SysAdmin            http://www.edberg-online.com/ |