Monday Agenda (and Vote)

Jordan Van Aalsburg jordan.va... at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:20:50 PST 2012

Fellow Makers-

We will have a make-up meeting this coming Monday at 7:00 PM. Assuming
Mick's workshop is available we will meet there again.

We will be voting on whether or not to change the day of the meeting. Last
time we proposed moving to the first and third Tuesday of each month due to
a conflict with LUGOD. The second and fourth Monday was also suggested as
being relatively conflict-free. Unless there are objections I propose that
if we reach consensus (minus one) on changing the meeting time we then take
the most popular of the two options. This means that if you can't make it
to the meeting, and would like to vote by proxy your vote should be either:

NO (stick with first and third Mondays)

or

YES, change to second and fourth Monday

or

YES, change to first and third Tuesday

The agenda for the meeting is relatively short.

* Vote to change meeting day
* Update on corporation status
* Discussion of downtown (and other) spaces
* Show-and-tell

If you can't make it be sure to get your vote in by Monday before the
meeting. Otherwise, I will see you there.

-Jordan