[dcw] Goals/Projects/Discussion page on Wiki

Braden goo... at dabrado.net
Fri May 25 13:39:12 PDT 2012

On May 25, 2012, at 12:38 PM, Darin Wick wrote:

> We talked about it at the meeting, so here it is: http://daviswiki.org/Davis_Community_Workshop/Goals_and_Projects
>
> Go forth and fill the tables!

Wow that's really great, thanks!

In the "Goals and Visions" part I tried splitting bullets into separate ideas, though still kept attribution for each piece.  Seem okay, or..?

Maybe pedantic on my part, but:  In the "What Projects..." section, should a higher participation imply the lower ones?  I.e. one could just list themselves under "Would Contribute", and then "Would Enjoy Seeing" would be implied?  Or should one list themselves at each level?

  - Braden