[dcw] Existing workshops added to our Daviswiki

Jordan Van Aalsburg jordan.va... at gmail.com
Wed May 16 23:21:06 PDT 2012

I totally agree that the name should be changed. Because this is such an
important decision I think that we should wait until the Monday meeting so
we can include the maximum number of people.

Also, as someone who prefers the term "hackerspace" I would argue against
using it in the name of the space. When I was hanging flyers around town
for the initial meetup anytime I mentioned hackerspace the conversation
would get completely sidetracked for several minutes.

-Jordan