[dcw] Anyone for hire for a carpentry project?

Dr Stephen Nowicki drs... at ddpgcares.com
Wed May 16 15:22:09 PDT 2012

That is cool. The system in the picture is really simple and does not appear to be connected to the wall. It may need to be cross braced if it is going to be free-standing. It would be a neat first project. It could be made out of wood or steel. I always think in steel. There would be others that could add the automated/motorized part. I would be interested in contributing.

Steve

Stephen T Nowicki, MD, PhD, FAAP
Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrician
Davis Developmental Pediatrics Group, Inc
760 Fifth Street, Davis, CA 95616
Tel: 530-758-DDPG (3374)
Fax: 530-746-0657
www.DDPGcares.com
drs... at ddpgcares.com
Like us on Facebook
Join my mailing list!
DDPG Blog!

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail is intended only for use by the
addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any
distribution, reading, copying, or use of this communication and any
attachments, by anyone other than the addressee is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify me by e-mail and permanently destroy or delete the
original and any copy or printout of this e-mail and any attachments. It is
important to be aware that e-mail communication can be relatively easily
accessed by unauthorized people and hence can compromise the privacy and
confidentiality of such communication. E-mails, in particular are vulnerable
to such unauthorized access due to the fact that servers have unlimited and
direct access to all e-mails that go through them. Please notify me if you
want to avoid the use of e-mail.