Anyone for hire for a carpentry project?

Nicholas Barry ni... at davisdollars.org
Wed May 16 13:37:08 PDT 2012

Hey, fellow hackers and makers,

I want a pulley system built in my room so I can loft my bed to the ceiling
when I'm not using it. It would have to be something that wouldn't
modify/damage the walls or ceiling of my room, so it would have to be a
self-supporting frame (i.e. nothing attached to the ceiling or walls). You
can see my full description of what I want on the Davis Dollars
website<http://davisdollars.org/2012/05/16/wanted-build-a-lofted-frame-for-my-bed/>
.

I'd pay for materials, of course, plus some reasonable hourly rate in Davis
Dollars. (I'd pay for materials in USD, since no Davis hardware stores
accept DDs yet.)

Do you know anyone who could do this project?
Nicholas Barry
(530) 213 3312

Davis Dollars community currency
www.davisdollars.org