Remember...vote for your desired name(s)!

Steve Edberg edb... at edberg-online.com
Mon Jun 25 10:11:26 PDT 2012

Remember, votes are due by midnight today! To reiterate the previous
messages:

To vote, you must email Darach Miller <dchm... at gmail.com> a list of the
names you want, in the order you rank them (top is top ranked), EXACTLY as
they are typed in the below candidate list (this is the revised list). In
fact, just cut and paste the names below into your email. Then send an
email that is formatted like so:

"

Name1
Name2
Name3
Name4

"

With a blank line before and after your ballot block of names. Send it to
me BEFORE MONDAY MIDNIGHT. I will collect them into anonymous ballots in a
BLT file, then throw it in here (https://instantstv.appspot.com/) for
Warren STV counting (unless you like another algorithim). I will return
the results, with any verbosity the program coughs up.

Attractor
Strange Attractor
Bits and Bots
Bootstrap