[dcw] Selecting a Name

Braden goo... at dabrado.net
Tue Jun 12 00:08:52 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Just under a week to get our list of candidate names!  So far, listed is:

  * Davis Makerspace
  * Drill/Bits
  * Thoughthouse
  * Bootstrap
  * Collabolab
  * Make Valley/Maker Valley
  * Transformer
  * Makeville/Makerville

If you have an idea, please share!

http://daviswiki.org/Davis_Community_Workshop/Goals_and_Projects

  - Braden

P.S. Even if you don't 100% like your own idea, it might trigger an idea you do like in someone else's head.  So share early, and share often! :)