[dcw] Agend (7/16)

Todd Kaiser tdka... at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jul 16 15:14:58 PDT 2012

Hi Jordan,

I'll try to make tonight's meeting, but incase I cant make it here's a
suggestion for webhosting.

https://www.nearlyfreespeech.net/services/pricing

You pay by the bandwidth you use. A small html site with links to external
videos or photos does not require more than a few mb per month. It may be a
cheap solution if no one has server space to offer up, and Davis wiki isnt
robust enough.

-Todd Kaiser