[dcw] Name update

Steve Edberg edb... at edberg-online.com
Thu Jul 12 13:05:29 PDT 2012

I missed most of the last meeting, but herewith, my 2c:

While I initially started out liking the more descriptive names, the
more I thought about it the more I gravitated towards the more
dynamic-sounding names, eg Ignitor. I'm fine with the process we went
through to come up with Davis Makerspace, but I'm also amenable to
reconsidering if there is a significant objection. One other alternative
would be to use another name as a tagline...eg, Davis Makerspace -
Igniting Curiosity since 2012! (or, Attracting the Strange since
2012...Farming the Fab since 2012...etc).

As a reminder, the results of the first round voting (from
http://daviswiki.org/Davis_Community_Workshop/Goals_and_Projects) are:

	Strange Attractor
	Collabolab
	Davis Makerspace