[dms-discuss] Fwd: Web Workers Spring meeting is Wednesday June 5, at 2 p.m.

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Fri May 24 19:45:07 UTC 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: UC Davis Web Workers <web-workers at ucdavis.edu>
Date: Fri, May 24, 2024, 12:22 PM
Subject: Web Workers Spring meeting is Wednesday June 5, at 2 p.m.
To: Emily <cordial.emily at gmail.com>

We will be holding a remote session from 2-3:30pm
*Eggheads, AI Metrics, SiteFarm Feedback and 3D!*
*Wednesday, June 5 from 2-3:30 P.M.*

Web Workers,
You don't have amnesia, we definitely skipped the Winter meeting, but we
have a good excuse! Our team got egged. We were buried in the 30th Egghead
Anniversary project, but the good news is, we learned a ton and would like
to share as many of those lessons as possible with this community!

In addition to our Egghead war stories, we have great presentations on the
new AI realities of metrics gathering, a step by step guide on how to
accomplish a basic UX content audit, matching your stakeholder goals with
user behavior and a quick review of your feedback on the SiteFarm article
writing process, complete with easy fixes for many of your common issues.
Looking forward to seeing you all!

*Agenda:*

   - MAINSTAGE: Virtual Eggheads - bringing interactive egghead sculptures
   online with Max Boyd
   - UXCITED: UX content audit workflow - Tom & Navneet
   - MAKE IT PRETTY: Unifying disparate designs to create contiguous
   Egghead Branding with Tom Watts
   - SITEFARM DEEPCUTS: Tell us how you really feel. SiteFarm feedback at a
   glance with Anthony Horn
   - JUST NO: Design for Stakeholders? NO! Design for Users to Achieve your
   Stakeholder Goals - Tristan
   - SEO YEAH: Redefining SEO Metrics After Google SGE with Tatiana Muniz

*Zoom details for the meeting:*
https://ucdavis.zoom.us/j/93861595826
<https://ucdavis.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fc7105cac76c73d1b1f3c493d&id=0e41799828&e=4ef67124ee>

Best,

Tom Watts
tjwatts at ucdavis.edu
<https://ucdavis.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fc7105cac76c73d1b1f3c493d&id=667c52abc8&e=4ef67124ee>
<https://ucdavis.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fc7105cac76c73d1b1f3c493d&id=81dcc16daf&e=4ef67124ee>
<https://ucdavis.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fc7105cac76c73d1b1f3c493d&id=a28cf11045&e=4ef67124ee>
*Copyright © 2024 UC Davis, All rights reserved.*
You signed up for this list to receive reminders about upcoming UC Davis
Web Workers meetings.

*Our mailing address is:*
UC Davis
1 shields ave
Davis, Ca 95616

Add us to your address book
<https://ucdavis.us11.list-manage.com/vcard?u=fc7105cac76c73d1b1f3c493d&id=65bdb8d79f>

You can update your preferences
<https://ucdavis.us11.list-manage.com/profile?u=fc7105cac76c73d1b1f3c493d&id=65bdb8d79f&e=4ef67124ee&c=abce5755a5>
or unsubscribe from this list
<https://ucdavis.us11.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=fc7105cac76c73d1b1f3c493d&id=65bdb8d79f&t=b&e=4ef67124ee&c=abce5755a5>

[image: Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp]
<https://login.mailchimp.com/signup/email-referral/?aid=fc7105cac76c73d1b1f3c493d>