[dms-discuss] A soldering fix for the Friends of the Library

Jeff Lee jeff at davislibraryfriends.org
Mon May 13 22:44:51 UTC 2024

The Friends have already replaced the scanner and have written off the broken one. If you’d like to try to repair it, I’m sure they would appreciate having a spare. I opened it up and poked around at it a bit but didn’t have much success. The port itself has a few broken pins that hold it to the board, so that part might need a replacement.

Jeff