[dms-discuss] Fwd: Makerspace Volunteer at Davis Branch Library

Edward Bennett edwardbennettca at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 22:40:32 UTC 2024

Hello all I just received this email 10 minutes ago from Gaby at the Yolo
County Library. I filed the paperwork last week, but I'm not certain I can
work tonight's hours from 6:30 - 8:00pm until these additional papers are
completed. Unless people suggest otherwise, I'm content to start my
alternating 1/3/(5) Monday alt hours on the 29th and maybe avoid a Monday
night paper tiger fight :D

--Edward

Hi Edward!

Thank you for turning in a volunteer application for the Davis Makerspace!
I have some paperwork to give you. Please let me know when you can come to
the library to pick it up. I am here tomorrow from 11-1, from 9-6 on
Wednesday, and 9-1 on Thursday. Let me know when is a good time for you and
we can go from there. Once the paperwork is picked up, I will send your
application over to HR so they can begin their part of the process.

Thanks!
Gaby Magallanes