[dms-discuss] Davis Makerspace Elections

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 04:01:19 UTC 2022

Hey all,

Great meeting tonight! It turns out at our next general meeting
on December 5th <https://davismakerspace.org/event/general-meeting-28/>, we
will need to vote on Davis Makerspace board members for 2023. So far, the
following candidates have stepped forward:

   - For the position of board member: Jax, Julie, Emily, Bill (Horn)
   - For the position of secretary: Braden
   - For the position of treasurer: Roland
   - For the position of president: (If no others will step into this role)
   Julie

Note that in total, we need at least 4 board members and no more than 11. (4
more people could join without unseating anyone.)

If anyone else would like to step forward as a candidate for a role, please
write back and let us know that you are throwing your hat into the ring.

Cheers, Emily

--
*Emily Schleiner*