[dms-discuss] Raspberry Pi GPIO workshop update

Braden Pellett braden at davismakerspace.org
Sun May 1 21:53:11 UTC 2022

I haven't tried on the Library network specifically, but often a public network will not allow connections between clients connected to the network; so while a person might get their Pi and their laptop on the network, one wouldn't be able to connect between them via that network.

One possible way around this without futzing with the Library network would be to bring a computer to host your own wireless network that doesn't have such a restriction, and treat the Library network as the upstream WAN for internet access.

  - Braden