[dms-discuss] Elections, General Meeting

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 22:45:42 UTC 2021

Hey all,

The Outdoor Repair Cafe was a quiet but overall successful event. Thanks
everyone for supporting!

During our December 6th meeting
<https://davismakerspace.org/event/general-meeting-16/>, we will vote on
officer and board positions at Davis Makerspace. Meeting details are in the
link below:
https://davismakerspace.org/event/general-meeting-16/

So far:
Jax is volunteering to be president, Roland is volunteering to be
treasurer, Braden is volunteering to be secretary, and I'm volunteering to
be a regular board member.

Anyone else interested in officer positions or board seats, please write
back to our discuss list and let everyone know. (There are empty board
seats that can be filled. You just need to be a member in good standing.
Julie, Rob, Bill, I'm looking at you!)

At the bottom of our shared equipment spreadsheet, I've added a 'laser
cutter' tab with two recommendations from some in the community. If anyone
has additional recommendations, please add it to our Shared Google
Spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12qmYSOcT--X9QNU3r9kGbZ9ZaOFyvZzEcaRlOm1KnEQ/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Have a good one everyone,