[dms-discuss] A maker is seeking woodworking tools

Julie Morrow juli34nn at gmail.com
Tue May 18 06:09:09 UTC 2021

Hello!

Someone reached out to our Facebook:
“Good evening. I have a small project I want to build using ipe wood. I would be cutting and routing the wood into several small panels, but have no router/table or table saw - or the proper saw blade or router blade for ipe wood. I’ve never heard of a makerspace and just found you. Would this be an appropriate thing to bring to you for use of the equipment and perhaps some help? Forgive me if I am out of bounds. I am just trying to find something.”

Do we have a router? Is our table saw somewhere that someone can use it?

Thanks!
Julie