[dms-discuss] Fwd: Davis Library Makerspace

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 23:04:17 UTC 2021

Hey all,

Got this email from Crista at the Public Library, and aside from being a
bit discombobulated from this past year, ... I basically I feel a renewed
enthusiasm to commencing meetings, volunteering, and whatever else I'm able
to do to help lift Davis Makerspace into a sustainable situation.

How's everyone else doing? Y'all ok? Want to meet up at some point soon?
Meet up with Crista to see what the library has in store for Davis
Makerspace?

Emily