[dms-discuss] Next meeting

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 19:51:38 UTC 2021

Hey all,

I've gone ahead and scheduled a monthly meeting (virtual) for Monday,
September 6th at 7pm. Here's a link to the meeting:
https://davismakerspace.org/event/general-meeting-13/

If you would like to change the day or time, please reply back to this
email and let's discuss options.

FYI, this last Friday I called the library and did speak with Crista, who
explained that they are still very much interested in continuing
the collaborating with Davis Makerspace. They have all been overwhelmed by
the changing policies of the pandemic with will try to schedule a meeting
with us soon.

Looking forward to discussing future plans and seeing what everyone has
been up to. (Surviving the times is valid; that's where I am. Please hang
in there.)

Looking forward,
Best always,

Emily