[dms-discuss] Happy Davis Maker space Meeting Day

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 01:44:35 UTC 2020

Hey everyone,

I'm just speaking for myself, but even though having meetings right now is
difficult (I'm finding it difficult to attend online anyway) I haven't
forgotten about Davis Maker space. I'm looking forward to when we can
continue to make things in a physical space in the future, hopefully at the
public library.

In the meantime, email me if you want to chat, need to use the sewing
machine, or have a sudden need for a monitor. 🙂👍

Cheers,
Emily