[dms-discuss] All hands on-deck!

Roland Synnestvedt rsynnest at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 15:36:10 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder I will be checked out for the next few weeks on wedding +
honeymoon (wedding is Saturday!).
Thanks for getting the extra time from 3 Mile Rob! I never did hear back
from Michael after he said he would talk to the owners about an extension.
If anyone needs his contact for whatever reason it's
michael at davisproperty.com

-Roland