[dms-discuss] Selling plotter and table saw

Britney McKay yakcm.nayr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 07:33:50 UTC 2019

I ran it by Mike, he spends a lot of time on craigslist browsing for said
to make a counter-offer for 80 firm, but realistically we should just take
what we can get since we don't exactly have time on our hands.  That's just
my 2c, anyone else with an opinion on it please weigh in.

I can go in after I'm off work at 5:30 or 6 if need be.

-Britney