[dms-discuss] Invite, and help hooking up audio for projector tonight?

Anne-Marie Schleiner walabi55 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 18:41:21 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Looking forward to hosting the event below tonight, maybe one of last
public events in Davis Makerspace's current location... You are invited!

I came in early today to test out hooking my laptop up, realizing I need an
hdmi to vga adapter (I can probably buy) but also confused about how to
hook audio up from laptop to projector with the rca cable that is currently
hooked into the raspberry pi lego device? I should also track down a mini
to rca cable for that?

Any advice on laptop to projector hookup much appreciated. (or if someone
can come by a bit early to help set up---I will be here at 6pm, for the
event described below scheduled for 7)

Cheers,
Anne-Marie

https://www.facebook.com/events/2938976479661384/
Class++ AfterDark  is a screening of Generative Art, Digital Banners, and
live Video Jockeyed Visuals with Sound and Music . These works are from a
Summer Session 2 Coding for Designers class in the Design Department at
University of California, Davis, taught by Anne-Marie Schleiner, PhD. The
screening will take place at Davis MakerSpace, a community center for
creative and technical projects on the monthly Davis Art Downtown WalkAbout
and is likely one of the last events scheduled at Davis Makerspace's
current location.  Entrance is free and open to the public. Screenshot by
Emmanuel Hinojosa.
--

"The player’s power lies in creation, change, and modification of the
game."- Anne-Marie Schleiner