[dms-discuss] [dms-announce] September Board Meeting

Steve Edberg edberg at edberg-online.com
Wed Sep 4 01:25:36 UTC 2019

It’s probably a super long moonshot, but there are 3-4 suites in the G street shopping center (Food Co-op) that have been empty for years…maybe there’s some sort of tax benefit that could be arranged?

Or if you have some skillz and want to create a mobile Makerspace, I’ve got a 35’ ~1968 school bus with a raised roof that needs a home

Sent from my Zircon encrusted Dybosphere