[dms-discuss] Collaborative collaboration

yourcurtainsareugly yourcurtainsareugly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 19:43:53 UTC 2019

Nice, I think this is the group a friend told me about. I'll reach out to
them, but I don't think I'll be available Thursday night. From what I've
heard so far, it sounds like they would be great to work with and share
many of our goals. If anyone is interested in going, I'd appreciate some
representation of our group there.