[dms-discuss] Laser Cutter Fundraiser Meeting Update

Roland Synnestvedt rsynnest at gmail.com
Wed May 15 21:04:10 UTC 2019

Sorry, forgot to clarify, for those artists we have to reach out to the
artist directly and discuss details of the showcase, then once we have
something planned out with the artist we let DDBA know which artists we are
showcasing.
We can also just showcase anybody, friends, any type of artists we like,
and then we let DDBA know and they'll update their materials.

-Roland