[dms-discuss] Laser Cutter Fundraiser Meeting Update

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Tue May 7 02:40:00 UTC 2019

Hey all,

Woo hoo!

Our Laser Cutter Fundraiser is on Friday June 14 (during Art About).

*Big question:*
What laser cutter do we want to buy? Here's one random article to get the
conversation started:
https://all3dp.com/1/best-home-desktop-laser-cutter-engraver-aio-machine/

*Schedule:*
6pm Pizza (Rob)
        Roland's jam band
7pm Steve Innes's friends' band
        Raffle [ask local businesses - theater (Ryan), bookstore, hardware
(Emily),          Roland's fitbit ]
8pm Rob's friend's jam

*Questions:*
Can we have alcohol during the event? (Rob to find out)

*Projects:*
Lighted sign (Rob and Emily),
Poster (Emily),
Make Thermometer Thing to Show Progress (Volunteer needed)

*Publicize ASAP:*
Communicate with Downtown Davis Association (Roland)
Write to Davis Enterprise (Rob)

Please write back with ideas for LASER CUTTER preferences ASAP!

Cheers,
Emily

--
*Emily Schleiner*