[dms-discuss] Laser Cutter Prep

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 17:12:50 UTC 2019

Hey all,

Thanks, last night's prep was great! It sounds like we have several people
bringing food, drinks, and equipment (I just dropped some wine and soda
off, sounds like Roland is bringing beer, and Rob is bringing beer and
pizza Friday.)

Thanks Britney and others for the raffle prizes. (Did James find those
tickets or do we need to print some?)

Now the space looks more tidy, we've made a sign, and we've got a food
table set up with some napkins, cups, and there are paper plates over the
mini fridge ready to be set out. We've got a couple more raffle prizes too.
(Ask Bill about our new friends at Three Mile Brewery!)

If anyone is available, we need help with:

   - a cooler with ice for drinks (I've agreed to bring this but can't get
   there until about 6:30 or 7 - if anyone can do this let me know so I don't
   double down)
   - a fan or two to keep the air moving inside the space
   - a volunteer to announce the raffle prizes

If there's time, we've tentatively planned to roll most of the chairs
outside next to a bunch of sidewalk chalk for an outdoor art area.

Hurray and see you all on Friday!

Emily

--
*Emily Schleiner*