[dms-discuss] Aug 9th ArtAbout

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 03:54:18 UTC 2019

Edward, Anne Marie, Roland, or anyone else,

If you attended the Sound Art planning meeting and came away with a (sort
of) vision for the event, then please feel free to write a few sentences of
description and send them along to Katy.

Not having attended at all, I'd say something along the lines of 'Edward
and his collaborators will be transforming Davis Makerspace into a unique
soundscape that incorporates ... (fill in the blank)..."

Thanks for any input,

Emily

--
*Emily Schleiner*