[dms-discuss] Fwd: [Davisgig] Davis Gig Listing in new Community Directory

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Tue Jul 2 22:19:11 UTC 2019

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[Davisgig] Davis Gig Listing in new Community Directory
Date: 	Tue, 2 Jul 2019 15:19:52 +0000 (UTC)
From: 	Matthews Williams <mattwill at pacbell.net>
To: 	Davis Gig <davisgig at list.omsoft.com>

Davis Gig Members, this isn't directly Broadband related, but I believe
it is something that most of you will be interested in because of your
involvement in community organizations like Davis Gig that enrich the
Davis community.  I have attached below a self explanatory e-mail from
the local non-partisan group CivEnergy, of which I am a member.  We have
created this directory to be a dynamic tool for promoting collaboration
between the many organizations in our community ... making it easy for
them to link to other organizations Davis Gig is listed (see LINK
<https://www.civenergy.org/organization/1090>), but the information
there can benefit from any additions we might have. To browse all the
organization listings go to the CivEnergy Community Organizations
Directory page
<https://u5591061.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/click?upn=gpubqJKFp-2Bw-2FhkOn3bWVD-2FaZLQ34z8OYOv2WCdEDsoQM4vrrIR7ZskXbX2hY7nCS1yOWX-2Be5chrEipLlp0DoJQ-3D-3D_z6ol54CL0Ro-2BBrVJG2QI5t9pUUKXr1rIMB1RVSs6ZkVjXJSQHdH4EOVKfBr60ei1N3zgM6dneWOm6rUiuyZk6M-2F9CGSjt-2BRcGKyOsyZ7ghutK4DyaLzREHrYyZ7Ds3abIkjti74cfeXSNYyPK1F169IEiJsWWKHPKAk0VyrXXnwTByIwhDCCFN-2BT8oMgoeSApihxUNUqSEu2VlG-2BPWzT0Tp-2Fmz2N6TPnTtz3BI3Jspw-3D>.

Thank you fall or your contributions to the richness of Davis life and
improving of our Telecommunications, and please feel free to pass this
e-mail on to other community organizations you are part of.

Matt Williams

On Monday, July 1, 2019, 8:10:19 PM PDT, CivEnergy <info at civenergy.org>