[dms-discuss] Clean-up Party Follow-Up

Roland Synnestvedt rsynnest at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:10:05 UTC 2019

We got a couple more volunteers ( thanks guys!) and are pretty well covered
for the Repair cafe https://doodle.com/poll/iap4pyw5p9b5kd5y  (I should be
able to come around 2PM and double up with Rob)
As far as publicizing Rob, I say go for it, if you need an extra pair of
hands on that let me know what you need!

-Roland