[dms-discuss] Davis Makerspace Website meeting

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 18:12:15 UTC 2019

Thanks Rob!

I'm getting the impression that collaborating on the website re:
development is too much work for most DMS members right now, but that
doesn't mean everyone still can't contribute in other ways.

I purposefully made some bold decisions about color, layout, pictures, and
other things because I'm hoping people will come back to me with
suggestions like "how about just a blue and gold color scheme?" or "this is
great, but about a css animation in the banner?", etc.

I'm also loath to proceed without more feedback because I want the
community to feel a bit of ownership over how the site looks and acts. So
have at it, folks! Suggest away please!

(Note: I might not be able to actually carry out a ton of work if the
suggestions pile up, but at least suggestions would be a great place to
start from.)

(HOWEVER STILL PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS.) Thanks everyone!

- Emily

--