[dms-discuss] Clean-up Party Follow-Up

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 22:16:44 UTC 2019

Hey all,

I did some sorting of old cardboard and other odds and ends but didn't mess
with the printer parts since I don't know what is useful etc.

If anyone sorts some of 'the giant pile' (that's what I call it) can you
please mark off items into boxes/piles with a sign on it saying 'stuff to
take apart' and 'stuff to give away or toss'. I'll stop by every other
Saturday (early afternoon) in the next couple months and grab the 'give
away and toss' stuff. Y'all can sort in your own time.

I made a sign about it on the white board to help us stay on task.

See you Monday for the meeting,

Cheers,

Emily

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019, 4:18 PM Emily Schleiner <cordial.emily at gmail.com