[dms-discuss] 3d printer

Roland Synnestvedt rsynnest at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 17:57:00 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I had a nice dude come into the space on Wednesday trying to 3d print a
valentines gift.
I couldn't get the 3d printer to connect to Repetier Host  (error was:
could not connect on port usb<numbers>). I poked around and reset some
things with no luck, he had to go and I got a bit sidetracked cleaning. I
will stop by to give it a shot tonight, but if I don't figure it out and
anyone else has a chance to try to get the PrintrBot working, please let me
know! He left us his STL files on the Desktop in case we get it working, he
said he would be back and I told him if we got it working we would print
one of his STL files so he can get a sense of what the PrintrBot can do.

-Roland