[dms-discuss] Aggie Surplus Computers

l vinson lycin8008 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 21:02:44 UTC 2019

I went and picked up 2 computers that are fairly recent (windows 7 era) normally for businesses. One is an ultra small form factor pc with a Core i5 (3475S) vPro cpu and the other is it's bigger brother with a Core i7 (3770) vPro cpu and Redeon 512mb dedicated graphics. Both have 8gb of ram and boot to BIOS. They just need a boot drive and windows installation (windows 7 keys are visible and can free upgrade to windows 10).Both are more than up to the task of doing light to medium CAD and whatever else.I also picked up one monitor. And all cables and peripherals were included (mice, keyboard, video & power cables)It only cost $180 for two computers, one monitor, 2 mice, 2 keyboards, and all cables.
Does anyone have any HDDs or SSDs laying about? 240GB SSDs are $25 on Amazon BTW (ADATA)I don't mind doing the install either.
Let me know what you think.