[dms-discuss] Davis Makerspace Meeting tonight?

Anne-Marie Schleiner walabi55 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 06:42:40 UTC 2019

No more blanks: Here is the blurb and an image:

Sound artists Edward Bennett and Boris Allenou will exhibit sound art,
including instruments and scores at Davis MakerSpace.  Edward Bennet
haunting and jarring compositions have been evolving over Twitter, drawn
from a collection of scores from the pages of Thomas Pynchon’s seminal work
Gravity’s Rainbow.  Boris Allenou, a former member of Paris’ ecological
sonic Makerspace, will present playful and interactive electronic ‘solenoid
boxes’ composed of recycled materials.