[dms-discuss] [dms-announce] September Board Meeting

Anne-Marie Schleiner walabi55 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 04:00:18 UTC 2018

Sorry I havent been able to meet lately--its been a busy summer (was
demoing my game prototype i made at davis makerspace at a water science
convention in Sac tonight for example)  And excited to hear about expaning
in some cases into Inventopia, but also keeping old space. Good call.

Wanted to invited you all to an outdoor screening from my summer session
Coding for Designers class with Processing this friday sept 14 at 8:00-8:30
p.m. outside Cruess Hall on California Ave
https://www.facebook.com/events/1053997484776604/

Cheers,
Anne-Marie