[dms-discuss] [dms-announce] July Board Meeting

Ryan McKay yakcm.nayr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 22:45:00 UTC 2018

By the way, and I meant to bring it up last meeting but forgot, we need to
have an agenda item to discuss the whole "the city told one of us (Roland?)
that our business license is expired" thing... like, are we a business?
why do we need one and/or do we really need one?  I'm guessing we DO need
one, and if that's the case then we should get that sorted out.