[dms-discuss] Inventopia make-up day

Ryan McKay yakcm.nayr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 23:29:26 UTC 2018

You two are the first to respond so now I will reach out to Tim and let him
know that there is indeed interest for a 2nd meeting.  I think, given
Emily's timing requirements, that I'll shoot for Tuesday at 4pm again?
That worked for him last week so maybe it'll still work for next.  I'll let
you guys know what he says!