[dms-discuss] Inventopia make-up day

Ryan McKay yakcm.nayr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 01:13:58 UTC 2018

Hi All,

We had a little meet-and-greet at Inventopia today.  Rob is a very busy man
right now, so he was only there for a brief moment at the beginning for
introductions.  Thanks Rob!

Besides Rob, only Braden and I showed up.  A few more of you had expressed
interest in checking out Inventopia and were expecting to come today, so I
mentioned that to Tim and he agreed that we could have a 2nd meet-and-greet
next week if there is interest from the DMS community.

So, if any of you would like to try again in a few days speak up and I'll
coordinate a time with Tim.  I believe that Tim is providing a very
interesting opportunity for our organization, and that this opportunity
provides for (and deserves) a lot of discussion at the coming board
meeting.  The more DMS members we have familiar with the circumstance the
better, with regards to facilitating discussion among our community, so I
encourage any of you who had wanted to come today to try for the 2nd round!

-Ryan