[dms-discuss] Bathroom Key is MIA

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Tue Apr 24 11:28:26 PDT 2018

Hi

So at the repair cafe, I'm pretty sure I left the key in the bathroom
Sunday afternoon. I went up there Monday at 9am ish, and it was gone.

So I'm wondering if someone at 221 G st grabbed it. I dropped a card at
the Savage law office asking them to call if they found it.

I'll see if anything turns up over the next few days, if not I'll see if
we can get another key.

Also put some more stuff in the out bins and tried to upgrade the
OpenElec server. I think it might need a partition size adjustment to
get the latest openelec.

Take Care

RAN

--